3 Keys to Becoming a Business Owner Who Accomplishes Results (Part 2 - "Be")
This is part 2 out of 2 in a series. Find part 1 here: How are You Cultivating Confidence to have the results you want? - Part 1 "Do"
Part 2 talks about what you need to BE to reach your goals. It looks at mindset, beliefs, and learning new thought processes. These keys are the 3 keys to becoming a business owner who accomplishes results.
The question to ask...
Who do you need to become so that you can do the things that need to be done so that you can have the results you desire?
"Sometimes, we are busy just doing the things that are easily checked off in our business and staying busy in it that we don't do the things we need to do to produce the results we want to have."
BE what you need to be to get the results you desire:
1. Maintain a positive mindset
- Learn to "Be."
- Have peace/calm more often than not.
- Bounce back easier on days that are low energy or hard to be motivated.
Why? To get RESULTS:
By maintaining a positive mindset,
You tend to see more clearly and make better choices.
It gives you a longer view and does not keep you stuck in negativity.
2. Choose to believe that you can be successful and that what you are doing is a significant contribution to somebody else
A thought repeated over time becomes a belief.
A belief repeated over time becomes a reality.
Your brain is wired to prove yourself right.
So, be careful what you are proving right.
- "But nobody will pay for what I do..." becomes an undesired self-fulfilling prophecy.
- The minute you think: never, won't, can't, etc., write them down. There is a chance that those are your limiting beliefs that are standing in the way of your success.
- What you believe will determine your success.
- If you find you have a belief that is out of alignment with the success you want, check your thoughts first.
It's harder for the non-serving beliefs to become reality if you go back and change the thought process to rewire your brain.
3. Gain Knowledge/experience/skills that will help lead to your success
As you become more successful, you will find that you need to work on yourself more in terms of the following items:
- Management (of people or money)
What are your thoughts on becoming a business owner who accomplishes results?
Did any of these thoughts strike a chord in you? Do you need to work on any of these areas?
Do you need help becoming a business owner who accomplishes results? Find time on my schedule and let's chat!
Leslie Hassler is a dynamic author, speaker, and business strategist guiding businesses into more profits, cash flow, and success. Business owners come to Leslie seeking a way to strategically scale their businesses richly, stop the money leaks, and get back in control with confidence.
Using her more than 15 years of experience in business, finance, mindset, and more, Leslie takes multiple 6 and 7 figure businesses from cash-strapped and struggling to profitable and thriving with her unique Profitable Growth Incubator program.
Her genius has also been featured on stages around the United States, such as the National Association of Women Business Owners, the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, and in publications such as Entrepreneur.com.
Leslie is a mother of two high school boys, an avid traveler, a Past President of NAWBO DFW and an alumni of the Goldman Sachs 10K Small Business program.